Gun owner has false charges dropped
James is a licensed firearms instructor.
A disgruntled co-worker at his full-time job made false allegations regarding James to the RCMP. Relying on those allegations, the RCMP searched James’ house, seized his guns, and suspended his firearm licence.
“It was very mentally demoralizing, I was very stressed,” said James.
Luckily, James had Firearm Legal Defence. After a quick call, he had an open claim and a lawyer assigned to his case. The lawyer was able to convince the court that the allegations made by James’ co-worker were false and the investigation was not properly conducted. The court ordered a new investigation which found no basis for charges against James. James’ firearm licence was reinstated and his guns were returned. If James didn’t have a Firearm Legal Defence policy he would be facing approximately $15,000 in legal fees.
“After I opened my claim, I was contacted by Firearm Legal Defence, and after that, everything went smoothly. I didn’t have to worry at all. If this can happen to me, a firearms instructor, it can happen to anybody.”
Note: Policyholder name has been changed to protect privacy
A Firearm Legal Defence policy will:
1) Protect you from costly legal fees
2) Allow you to defend your rights as a gun owner
3) Plus, it gives you unlimited access to our Legal Advice Helpline, whereby you can ask any legal question - whether it be firearms related or not.
Are you covered? Click “Buy Now” for immediate peace of mind.
- We provide a qualified lawyer
- We pay your legal fees
- We pay costs awarded to opponent
- We pay time off work for court
- Free Legal Advice Helpline
- Quick and easy to buy online
- Low cost peace of mind
- Click here for policy details
Add Us to Your Site
Right click the image on the left then "Save Image As". Link to our site using the URL www.firearmlegaldefence.com